automatic-centre.com Terms and Conditions
Automatic Centre’s online shopping site is available for users 18 years old and above, and is applicable for retail and personal purchases only. Should you wish to avail of wholesale or B2B offers, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
As you use automatic-centre.com, you are forbidden to do the following:
- Use or attempt to use any platform, engine, tool, agent or other devices or mechanism (except for what automatic-centre.com have provided and other 3rd party search engines) to check or navigate the Automatic Centre online site, which may or may not cause automatic-centre.com to break or malfunction.
- Violate or attempt to break the Automatic Centre’s online site and use automatic-centre.com on any illegal transactions or activities.
- Imitate any person or entity, or misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity.
- Post, promote or communicate through Automatic Centre’s online site any banned materials in any way.
Automatic Centre reserves the right but not obliged to:
- Restrict any user from accessing or using the site for any reason.
- Observe and control any activity, content or material on the site.
- Automatic-centre.com may in sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions stated herein and may take appropriate action needed.
Account Usage and Order Process
I. Username and Password
Services available on the website requires creation of an account with key personal information. Details necessary for login such as the username and password is provided by the User upon his sole and absolute discretion in connection with the use of the service and access to the platform.
At our sole and absolute discretion, we may at any time request the User to update Personal data or forthwith invalidate the Username and/or Password without giving any reason or prior notice. Automatic Centre shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by the User.
User further agrees and acknowledges that User shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify Automatic Centre against any and all losses attributable to any use of the service and/or access to the platform referable to his username and password.
User hereby agrees to change password from time to time and to keep the username and password confidential. He shall be responsible for the security of his account. He shall be solely liable for any disclosure or use (Whether such use is authorized or not) of the account.
User may place an order by completing the order form on the platform and clicking on The “Place Order” button. Automatic Centre will not accept orders placed in any other manner. User has the sole responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of the order.
II.1 Processing of orders is from Mondays to Saturdays 9:00am to 4:00pm except non-working holidays. Processing of orders, including shipping, is typically between 3 to 7 working days.
II.2 Cardholders are required to e-mail the following acceptable IDs to email@example.com.
a) Primary ID digitized Government ID (Any of the following)
i. SSS/unified multi-purpose
ii. GSIS ID
iv. Driver’s License
v. Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
b) Secondary ID (Two of the following)
i. Voter’s ID
ii. Postal ID
iii. Tin ID
iv. Company ID
v. Senior Citizen ID
vi. NBI ID
II.3 Cardholders outside the country who want to buy appliances in the Philippines will have to submit the following to Automatic Centre via Email:
a. Cardholder’s signed authorization letter.
b. Clear copy of Cardholder’s VALID IDs with photo and signature.
c. Clear copy of authorized representative or recipient’s VALID IDs with photo and
We reserve the right to check whether the customer is duly authorized to use a certain payment method, and may suspend the transaction until such authorization is confirmed or cancel the relevant transaction where such confirmation is not available.
III.1 Verification normally takes 1-2 working days after the cardholder completes the requirements. If there are additional requirements, the customer shall be notified via email or phone. Additional requirements must be submitted within the next 24 hours.
III.2 After confirmation and checking of requirements, an email will be sent to the customer that the order had been verified.
Delivery of Products shall be made to the address specified in the customer’s order form.
You may track the status of the delivery at the “My Orders” page of the Platform.
All delivery timeframes given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of your
Order is delayed, Automatic Centre will inform you accordingly via e-mail and/or a phone call.
IV.1 Orders are typically dispatched on the third day after the order was verified.
IV.2 Delivery lead time is typically between 3 to 7 working days from Mondays to Saturdays
within Metro Manila. Deliveries outside Metro Manila within Automatic Centre’s
coverage will be scheduled accordingly with the customer.
Upon delivery of item, customer must present the following:
a) 2 Valid IDs with photo and signature
b) Approved Email and Order form sent by the Automatic Centre.
IV.3 In the absence of the Customer, an authorized representative may receive the item
provided that the following will be presented.
a) Order form and approved email by the Automatic Centre.
b) Signed authorization letter from the Customer.
c) Clear copy of the Customer’s valid IDs with photo and signature.
d) Authorized Representative’s valid IDs with photo and signature.
For the list of acceptable valid IDs, please refer to Ordering (I.2).
IV.4 If the delivery is not completed due to the absence of the Customer or an authorized representative on the expected delivery date, time and location, we will schedule another delivery date.
In case the rescheduled delivery is not completed due to absence of the cardholder or an authorized representative, we will hold further delivery and reschedule another one, subject to payment of additional and corresponding delivery charges.
IV.5 Please observe guidelines, there will be no release of items without compliance of the requirements above.
IV.6 Automatic Centre will not be liable for unfulfilled or failed delivery due to the following circumstances beyond the control of Automatic Centre:
a) Absence of cardholder or authorized representatives upon delivery.
b) Force Majeure or Acts of God including calamities or severe weather conditions, strikes, etc.
V. Return and Exchange policy
V.1. Items may be returned or exchanged subject to Dealer’s or Manufacturer’s Standard Guarantee.
a. For item service or diagnostic analysis, you may directly consult the authorized service center for appropriate action. Please refer to the service center page for more details.
b. For big appliances. If item is defective please contact us at 8470-9208 / 8470-9209 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our sales representative will assist you.
c. For gadgets such as mobile phones and laptops. In the case of manufacturing defect, it is hereby acknowledged that the customer must direct his/her concerns to the authorized service center for appropriate action.
V.2. For return and exchange, customer must do the following:
a. Provide original sales invoice.
b. Items must be in the same condition as purchased (in a box, complete accessories, operational and no cosmetic defect).
c. Cost of transport and handling charges, with insurance, are to be paid by the customer. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Automatic Centre may charge administrative and handling charges depending on the circumstances of the return.
d. For exchange, value must be equal to or greater than the original item. If the value exceeds purchased price, customer will settle the difference.
e. Replacement of item due to change of mind is not allowed. Only defective items can be returned or exchange, subject to service center diagnostic analysis.
f. Return or Exchange will be in conformity with DTI’s policies.
VI. Item warranty
VI.1. All items purchased are covered by the manufactures warranty which may cover repair and parts for the period specified by the manufacturer for the item.
VI.2. Please ensure that your sales invoice and warranty card is kept for after-sales purposes.
VI.3. For service, please contact our sales department hotline 8470-9208 / 8470-9209 or email us at email@example.com.
VI.4. Repair / Exchange Decisions on all warranty Issues/Concerns are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer or distributor, subject to conformity with DTI.
VII. Voucher terms and usage
VII.1. Vouchers are only valid on the Automatic Centre website.
VII.2. In order to use vouchers, voucher codes must be entered at the last part of the check-out page.
VII.3. A voucher code can be used only once by a customer during each checkout.
VII.4. Customers are allowed to redeem only one voucher at a time.
VII.5. Automatic Centre reserves the right to cancel or modify orders, or revoke the use of voucher codes used in the following circumstances:
a) Suspicious or fraudulent voucher use.
b) Voucher abuse, redeeming vouchers using multiple accounts or checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers.
VII.6. Additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to specific voucher code (may or may not be limited to duration, discount or amount, and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of those vouchers.
VII.7. Automatic Centre vouchers are not convertible for cash.
VII.8. Automatic Centre reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or cancel any promotions at any time without notice.
VII.9. In case of dispute such as, but not limited to Automatic Centre customer’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillments, Automatic Centre’s decision shall prevail. All questions or disputes regarding the Automatic Centre customer’s eligibility for the transaction shall be resolved by Automatic Centre at its sole discretion, in accordance to DTI implementing rules and regulations.
In our efforts to provide more accessibility to customers, we are extending online installment as a payment method for our website.
- Once available, customers can check out at automatic-centre.com at 0% online installment with participating banks. Customers can select 0% interest online installment upon checkout, and then will be brought to a secure portal to transact their card details and preferred terms as applicable.
- 0% interest online installment is a promotion offered by the partner banks and may end at any time, without the written notice of Automatic Centre to its customers.
- 0% interest online installment, similar to in-store implementation, is a separate promotion. All items will be priced at Regular Price / Suggested Retail Price (SRP) once it is chosen as the payment method upon checkout.
- Discount Promotions offered at automatic-centre.com are only available for cash, straight card, bank deposit, online banking, over-the-counter transactions, or through partner mobile wallets and is not valid in conjunction with 0% online installment unless otherwise stated.
- Items available for installment cannot be combined with items unavailable for installment upon checkout. The 0% interest online installment checkout button will be disabled and customers will be asked to choose between cash, straight card, bank deposit, and other available options at website discounted price.
- In case of incidents where the transaction needs to be reversed, processing time would take approximately 2-3 weeks.
- 0% interest online installment is only applicable if the cardholder has sufficient balance to proceed with the transaction, and is valid only if monthly billings are paid on time and in full.
Pricing and Content Information
Prices on www.automatic-centre.com are subject to change without prior notice and are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. This may be due to the consequence of supplier price changes or due to current market situations which we may not foresee. Prices posted in this website may also vary from the actual store price. Automatic Centre is determined to ensure accurate price information listed in the website; however, errors may still occur and the price of your order will be validated as part of acceptance procedure.
Automatic Centre does its best to complete the information (description, actual numbers, prices) stated on each of our products, and may still bear errors from time to time. As such, we are not responsible if the information that is made available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on Automatic Centre’s official site shall be at your own risk.
Automatic Centre also reserves the right to amend the prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice. As such, Automatic Centre cannot confirm the price of an item until after your order is placed. Likewise, you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website as information may change from time to time.
Stocks displayed on www.automatic-centre.com are manually inputted from time to time as we check them in our warehouse. In unavoidable circumstances, we cannot guarantee stock for the item due to purchasing demand from our stores.
In the event that your purchase is deemed out of stock in the website, we do the following:
- Check on existing stocks available in our stores. Item condition is also explicitly described via email, to which we ask you to decide if you would like to pursue the purchase.
- Order from our partner brands / suppliers. This may take 1-3 weeks depending on supplier availability and delivery schedule.
automatic-centre.com has the right to cancel any orders received for the following reasons:
- Force majeure or act of nature, including calamity or bad weather condition, and strikes.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the merchant, including out of stock, system error, item detail dispute, incorrect image, wrong promotion, wrong pricing among others.
- In the event of a system error, order/s may be cancelled automatically. Payments will be refunded, if duly paid, within 5-14 working days.
- Non-compliance to order requirements.
Likewise, customers have the right to cancel their orders 12 hours after ordering. We reserve the right to ban customer accounts who take advantage of our online services to order without the actual intent to purchase our items available on our website.
We do our best to safeguard the information of all our customers. As such, please be advised:
- Only your name, address, and contact information are securely stored on our servers
- Debit or Credit card information are transacted through a secure third-party payment gateway.
Amendment to the Terms and Conditions
Automatic Centre, at any time, may make necessary updates and/or amendments to its terms and conditions mentioned herein as it sees fit. These includes rights to upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue, remove, whether in whole or in part the site.
By continuing to use any of the automatic-centre.com site after we post any such changes, you accept the Agreement, as modified. Automatic Centre shall not be liable if such upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue, remove, whether in whole or in part, prevents you from accessing our website.