When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your sensitive information.
We understand this is a big responsibility. We are working hard to protect your information as you use our website.
Use of your Personal Information
Automatic Appliances, Inc. collects, uses and discloses your personal Information for the following purposes :
- Provide/fulfill you with product and services that you have requested, including customer report
- Enhance your customer experience by delivering product services that match your preference and needs
- Communicate relevant services, advisories including responses to your queries, requests and complaints
- Provide information about our products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Comply with the requirements of the law and legal proceedings such as court orders; comply with legal obligation or to prevent imminent harm to public security safely or order
- To prevent, detect and investigate crime, including fraud and money laundering, and to analyze and other commercial risks.
- Process information for statistical, analytical and research purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to the following as reasonably necessary depending on the product and service concerned:
- Our employees and officers
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and auditors
- Insurers and credit providers
- Banks, credit card companies, financing companies and their respective service provider
- Suppliers and subcontractors, third party service providers, consultants that have been contracted by Automatic Appliances, Inc. to provide financial, technical, architectural, administrative services such as information technology, payroll, accounting, sales administration, procurement, training, and other services
- Any third party businesses offering goods and services or sponsor contest or other marketing and promotional programs
We may likewise disclose your personal information as reasonably necessary and for the purpose set out in this policy to any of the following :
- Members of our group of companies and affiliates
- Or joint venture and alliance partners;
We may disclose your personal information :
- In certain circumstances, the Data Protection Act allows personal data to be disclosed to law enforcement agencies without the consent of data subject.
- to the buyer or prospective buyer of any asset that we are contemplating to sell;
- To the clients and/or customers availing of our products and services;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of such personal information
- Any company with which we share information about you for the above purposes is contractually required to comply with confidentially standards, undertake to respect any individual’s right to privacy and comply with Data Privacy Act. We also require that these organizations use this information only for our purposes and follow our reasonable directions with respect to this information. This includes organizations which handle or obtain Personal information as service providers for Automatic Appliances, Inc.
Under these circumstances, Automatic Appliances Inc. will disclose requested data. However we will ensure the request is legitimate, seeking assistance from the management and from the company’s legal adviser where necessary.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent given for any or all purpose set out in this Policy, you may send your detailed request at email@example.com. Depending on the nature of your consent withdrawal, Automatic Appliances, Inc. may not be in the position to continue to provide our products and services to you.
Management and Security
A Data Privacy Officer for Automatic Appliances, Inc. has been appointed to manage and safeguard the handling of your Personal Data complaint with the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 or RA 10173 and this Policy. Automatic Appliances, Inc. Management is committed to ensure that its Privacy Management Program is constantly reviewed, monitored and enhanced. The company regards personal data breaches very seriously.
Updates to the Policy
Automatic Appliances, Inc. will amend this Personal Data Privacy from time to time. Automatic Appliances, Inc. may also update this policy to apply changes due to new laws and regulation affecting the data privacy act, changes in our business operations and environment. To these ends, the company has a privacy statement, setting out how data relating to individuals is used by the company.